What is a PRSA pension?
A PRSA is a Personal Retirement Savings Account.
It's a portable retirement account so you can take your PRSA with you when you change job
Your employer can contribute to your PRSA, unlike a personal pension plan where employers can't make contributions.
PRSA pension benefits
- Tax relief on PRSA contributions
- Any investment growth on your PRSA is also tax-free
- Flexibility - you decide how much to contribute to your PRSA
- Take your PRSA with you when you move jobs
- Stop and restart PRSA contributions at no extra cost
Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs)
If you are a member of an occupational pension scheme, then you may be in a position to improve the benefits you receive on retirement by making AVCs through a PRSA.
Find out more
To find out more contact your local Advisor or call 1850 202 102