Zurich is a leading provider of Life and General Insurance products in the Irish market. We are a member of the Zurich Financial Services Group that serves customers in more than 170 countries.
Working with us
We are a dynamic company where the culture is one of innovation, competitiveness and enthusiasm. Our management team adopts a flexible and accessible approach. Quality of work and team spirit are just some of the characteristics that we look for in a new employee. We are committed to a world class service and to achieve this, we recruit highly professional and motivated people.
We offer exciting career opportunities and a competitive benefits package. Our aim is to enable all employees to maximise their performance levels. In order to support employees develop and advance within the workplace, we offer a range of tools and information to help you take an active role in your development. We foster your development by sponsoring training, education and though our Performance Management System. Whether this is your first job or you're moving on - why not say "Yes"? We are the perfect choice for your career.
Benefits of working with us
- A Zurich Life Contributory Pension Scheme.
- AVC facilities - your retirement benefits can be voluntarily increased through personal contributions. This is often useful if you are coming from a company that has not been providing pension benefits.
- Employees can earn a bonus of up to 15% annually on top of basic salary.
- A share participation scheme with Zurich Financial Services (Our ultimate parent company). Our group profit performance triggers a percentage allocation of shares to employees.
- A flexible 35 hour working week* - the Company operates a flexitime system, core hours being 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. It is possible to take up to twelve days a year as "flexi-leave" i.e. one day per month. This is in addition to holiday leave.
- VHI Group Scheme membership with 40% of annual subscription paid by the Company.
- Personal insurance discounts, including Motor and Travel Insurance.
- Non-contributory PHI and Personal Accident Cover.
- Minimum of 20 days holidays per year - plus flexidays (1 per month)
- Paid maternity leave.
- Health Screening, VDU Eye Care Programme and Annual Anti-Flu Vaccination.
- Membership of the Company's active Sports & Social Club - recent events include: organised trips abroad and within Ireland; subsidised theatre and cinema outings; social evenings including theme nights, fancy dress parties, tenpin bowling tournaments, table quizzes; skiing and tennis lessons.
- Membership of the Company's active Golf Society - approximately six outings are held per year.
- Paid Overtime - Whilst every effort is made to avoid the need to work overtime, occasionally you may be required to work overtime and if so payment will be made at overtime rates.
We believe in developing all our employees. Our Personal Development Plans (PDP) provide an opportunity for you to talk about your personal development and career aspirations.
Our aim is to enable everyone to maximise their performance levels to achieve career satisfaction. In recognition of this we foster your development by sponsoring training, education and other development actions and rewarding your achievements.
The support you can expect.
The company will provide a range of tools and information to help you take an active role in your own development.
Personal development benefits:
- Study loans
- Paid exam & study leave
- Reimbursement of fees
- Cash awards
- Job satisfaction
- Career opportunities
- Broad range of knowledge & skills
Zurich Life Assurance plc is an equal opportunities employer.
*NOTE: Not all benefits apply to every individual employed by the company. All staff have their "Terms and Conditions" specified individually in their letter of appointment and accompanying documents.