Tell us your story
At Zurich we know how important it is to protect the things you love. That is why we are running a competition asking parents to share
their stories of times they showed their protectiveness with the people they love.
When we go back to our own childhood, we remember our parents' advice and strict rules - it is only later that we come to understand that all they did was love and protect us.
At Zurich we know how important it is to protect the things you love, and that is why we want to know what your parents did to show you love and protection, and how you see yourself acting the same way around your children today. Tell us your story on our Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning one of three family passes (family = 2 adults, 3 children under 16) to your choice of Dublin Zoo, Fota Wildlife Park in Cork or Titanic Museum Belfast. T&Cs apply.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS (JULY 2017)
- The promoter is Zurich Life Assurance plc. whose registered office is at Zurich House, Frascati Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
- The competition is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Zurich Life and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/ZurichLifeIreland/.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 29th July 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: On Facebook, entrants will add a comment to the 'For Those Who Truly Love' post on the Zurich Life Facebook page, sharing their family moment and include the hashtag #TrulyLove.
- Zurich Life reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Zurich Life Assurance plc. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Zurich Life is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There are 3 prizes of family passes (family is defined as 2 adults and 3 children) to the winner's choice of Dublin Zoo, Fota Wildlife Park or The Titanic Museum. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Zurich Life will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry including any photographs or images shared. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Zurich Life and not to any other party.