5 Star 5 Asia Pacific Fund
The 5 Star 5 Asia Pacific Fund is a unit-linked fund, focusing on the Asia Pacific region and normally holds up to 50 equities in five different sectors.
- Actively managed fund by Zurich Life.
- Indicative equity range: 80% - 100% of the value of the fund.
- Select group of 50 equities from the Asia Pacific region.
- Focus is on sector and stock selection skills.
- Risk rating: 6
Who should invest in the fund?
- Suitable for investors who are comfortable with high levels of risk.
- Investors who have a medium to long term investment horizon.
- Attractive to long-term investors seeking superior returns from equity investments in the established and emerging markets of the Asia Pacific region.
- Appeals to investors wishing to invest in the Asia Pacific Region and want access to Zurich Life's track record of strong sector and stock selection skills.
Find out if this fund is available for your product choice (PDF - 110 KB)
How it works
The fund’s objective is to offer superior returns through focusing on Zurich Life's strong sector and stock selection skills in the Asia Pacific region.
The fund offers investors exposure to the established and emerging economies of the region.
The sectoral and equity selection of the fund may be varied to avail of changing market dynamics and so enhance the performance of the fund. For tactical reasons, the fund may also invest in cash or cash equivalents. In terms of currency, the fund is managed from the point of view of a eurozone investor. As this fund invests outside the eurozone, a currency risk arises for a euro investor. This fund is managed by Zurich Life.
Annualised Performance (%)*
*Notes: Annual management charges (AMC) apply. The fund performance shown is before the full AMC is applied on your policy.
Returns are based on offer/offer performance and do not represent the return achieved by individual policies linked to the fund.
The fund price/performance shown is for the Pension / Gross of Tax Funds category.
*Source: Zurich Life
**Note: Asset Splits are updated monthly.
Why Zurich Life?
At Zurich Life, we believe that the macro economic environment is the key driver for investment market themes. We are business cycle investors, and our portfolios are constructed to take advantage of investment opportunities over all parts of the economic cycle.
Our investment managers closely co-operate to make decisions across assets, markets and sectors, taking a 'top-down' approach to identify trends and to bring the best investment opportunities to our clients.
It's widely accepted that long-term investment returns within an investor's portfolio are driven by asset allocation. Asset allocation decisions have become increasing complex over the years, due to a changing economic landscape and market volatility. At Zurich Life, we have a reputation for making the right investment decisions at the right time.