Saving to buy a house or car
Planning for a big expenditure can be easier than you think
What are your goals? What do you want to accomplish in life? We all want different things and have different reasons for saving. Maybe you want to save for a deposit for a new home. Perhaps you've set your sights on a brand-new car. Whatever the reason, we have the perfect plan to help you make those aspirations come to life. With our LifeSave Savings Plus plan, you can save regularly and potentially grow your investment.
What is LifeSave Savings Plus?
This is a regular premium, unit-linked savings plan that allows you to save regularly. The plan invests in a range of investment funds. You can also invest a lump sum at any time into the plan.
Who's it for?
- Ideal for those saving for a significant expenditure such as a deposit for a house.
- People who want to save regularly for at least 5 years.
Main features of this plan:
- Flexibility - You can decide how much you want to save per month (minimum of €75).
- Tailor-made - We can help you create a plan to suit you perfectly and choose from a range of funds.
- Growth Potential - You can opt for higher risk funds with a higher potential return. Or limit the risk to your savings with our Protected funds.
- Reduced Volatility - Investing on a monthly basis gives you the opportunity to smooth out the effect of market highs and lows on your investment.
How does it work?
- Once you've decided on your saving goals, you can figure out how much you need to put away each month.
- When you open your LifeSave Savings Plus plan, we can show you how your savings may grow over time.
- The plan works by investing in a range of funds with varying potential for return. We'll help you decide which funds to go for.
- Then, all you need to do is to start saving. And look forward to your new house, car, or holiday.